OPPO R831K Shorted No Power Part II ~ Basic Hardware Tips And Tricks

Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2016

OPPO R831K Shorted No Power Part II

It's another shorted board OPPO R831K due to overcharging. And as I have said on my post, Samsung J100ML/DS Shorted No Power Solution that not all shorted have the same solution. Like my older post on OPPO R831K shorted

This time I use the method on how to solve Samsung J100ML/DS Shorted No Power. I also use my power bank and put lacquer flow on the board. As I've expected again, I did determine the faulty component 'coz the faulty component has been boiled/burst out. Or should I say, melt? Whatever!

Just see images below. Replace it and problem solve!






Share:

3 comments:

Trending Hot Topics

Featured Posts

Interesting Topics

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow Us