Samsung S7392 Shorted Solution ~ Basic Hardware Tips And Tricks

Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Samsung S7392 Shorted Solution

Samsung S7392 that has a shorted board due to overcharging. The method I used is not very common. When you connect 1.3 voltage you must expect a capacitor heating up. But even 5 miinutes waiting, there's no capacitor that heats. So I decided to use my magic source, LOL! I used my power bank to supply a 3.8 voltage. I connect the negative terminal of my power bank to the negative battery terminal Samsung S7392. The I slowly tap the positive of my power bank to the positive terminal of the phone, and immediately one of the capacitor heats up.That's the deffective one :D I then remove the capacitor, and the shortage was gone. Hehe. Finally, jst replace it and you're done :) The cellphone was able to power on again, and back to normal.




Share:

1 comment:

  1. how to do now
    my phone samsung gt s7392 no power on not shower any thing pleas

    ReplyDelete

Trending Hot Topics

Featured Posts

Interesting Topics

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow Us