Samsung J100ML/DS Shorted No Power Solution ~ Basic Hardware Tips And Tricks

Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Samsung J100ML/DS Shorted No Power Solution

I have here Samsung J100ML/DS Shorted No Power. The solution may vary. Because we don't know what will be the faulty component/s. My method on how to solve this Samsung J100ML/DS Shorted No Power is by using my power bank. I connect the negative terminal of my power bamk to the negative terminal of the unit. Then I put some lacquer flow on the Samsung J100ML/DS board. Then eventually I tap the positive terminal of my power bank to the positive of the board for 2 seconds. Then finally I got the faulty component. That is the capacitor as shown on the image below.




Share:

4 comments:

Trending Hot Topics

Featured Posts

Interesting Topics

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow Us