How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus Can Charge, But Can't Power On ~ Basic Hardware Tips And Tricks

Followers

Monday, July 31, 2017

How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus Can Charge, But Can't Power On



Here's a Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GT-i9060 from my customer. He said that it normally charge, but it can't be on. Basically it's a power switch ways problem or the switch alone. Let's check the switch. 

After dismantling the unit I found that its switch flex is clean, no trace of dirt or corrosion. I suspected a rust membrane :) But first I check the switch connection by shorting the positive and negative switch connection. It's good. 



What I need next is to check the switch flex's membrane. And as I have expected, the membrane is rusty as seen in the images below. Just clean it and you are done.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Hot Topics

Featured Posts

Interesting Topics

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow Us