Lenovo Ideapad 120S-14IAP No Display Successfully Repaired ~ Basic Hardware Tips And Tricks

Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Lenovo Ideapad 120S-14IAP No Display Successfully Repaired

The customer said that this laptop was from US, and upon receiving the unit they complained that there was no display. In my thought, maybe there was a bios program corruption. That's the reason why I flashed it on my RT805F bios programmer. See images below.


Board ID: 120S_MB_V1.0




Back up first before writing.


Then write good bios bin



Now its done.



Share:

2 comments:

  1. Hello, can I ask you a question? How did you do it? I have already tried more than 30 pieces of 120s and unfortunately no results. With Bios Flashen always at the end I get a black picture. I have to say that I have many original backups and I have tried all possible combinations. Always after flashing no picture. What am I doing wrong? With every other model it doesn't work perfectly only with 120s. Can you betray me?

    ReplyDelete

Trending Hot Topics

Featured Posts

Interesting Topics

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow Us