Lenovo Laptop No Power [FIXED] ~ Basic Hardware Tips And Tricks

Followers

Friday, August 3, 2018

Lenovo Laptop No Power [FIXED]

This Lenovo laptop came to me with a no power, no light indicator. In short, no sign of life. I disassemble the unit and check if there's a short to ground on the charging pin. There's no short to ground. The board is clean, and no sign of water spill.

I connected the charger and measure voltages in charging pin. There's a 19V there. I measure input and output voltage of the first mosfet, also there's a 19V. I measure input voltage of the second mosfet, and 19V was also present. But when I measure the output voltage of the second mosfet, there's no 19V there. That means that the second mosfet was damage or open.

Replacing it and the laptop revived!








Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Hot Topics

Featured Posts

Interesting Topics

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow Us