After removing the damage charging port pin2 and pin4 lifted, in other words it was opened circuit. If this pin2 and pin4 is open, you will not be able to reprogram the tablet. The only solution to the problem is to find the data ways. Just simply jumper it. You can see a hint on the image below for the connection. After applying the 2 jumpers the tablet can now be reprogram. I use CM2 dongle to reprogram the tablet.
Trending Hot Topics
Featured Posts
Interesting Topics
Popular Posts
-
I personally tested this bios bin file on Acer Aspire ES1-432 with BOARD ID: DA0ZQFMB6F0 REV:F . DOWNLOAD DA0ZQFMB6F0 REV.F BIN
-
I have here laptop Acer ES1-431 with board id: DAZ8ADMB6D0 REV:D diagnosed as dead-short. First thing first, I carefully and slowly check ...
-
Samsung i9152 shorted board and it doesn't power on. Probably due to over charging. The solution is just remove the capacitor as shown o...
-
This is an iPad Mini 1 VCC Main. If you have an iPad Mini 1 that has full shorted board to ground, these components will help you trace the ...
-
I have here Samsung J100ML/DS Shorted No Power. The solution may vary. Because we don't know what will be the faulty component/s. My me...
-
When I am repairing a unit with shorted board, I always connect it to power supply. There are 3 things I must check. (1) If it is full shor...
-
Samsung S7392 that has a shorted board due to overcharging. The method I used is not very common. When you connect 1.3 voltage you must ex...
-
ASUS eeepc1025C REV1.2G BIOS dump ready for download. credits to the owner of this image DOWNLOAD ASUS eeepc1025C REV1.2G B...
Blog Archive
- November (1)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (4)
- November (1)
- October (7)
- July (4)
- April (2)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- August (11)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- October (4)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- October (3)
- September (13)
- May (2)
- January (3)
- July (1)
- May (2)
Powered by Helplogger
Pwede po pahingi ng pic ng mas malinaw?
ReplyDeleteboss pwede paturo charging way lenovo 3300-gv
ReplyDeletePapasa naman po mas malinaw na pic charging ways and data ways salamuch
ReplyDelete