After replacing WiFi IC ( U5201_RF ), and still resulted in grayed WiFi, the other solution can be shown below. That is to replace " L5201_RF " at " C5201_RF ". This was a trick made by Makoto28. Again, thanks for sharing this solution sir Makoto28. I am your follower.
Trending Hot Topics
Featured Posts
Interesting Topics
Popular Posts
-
I personally tested this bios bin file on Acer Aspire ES1-432 with BOARD ID: DA0ZQFMB6F0 REV:F . DOWNLOAD DA0ZQFMB6F0 REV.F BIN
-
I have here laptop Acer ES1-431 with board id: DAZ8ADMB6D0 REV:D diagnosed as dead-short. First thing first, I carefully and slowly check ...
-
Samsung i9152 shorted board and it doesn't power on. Probably due to over charging. The solution is just remove the capacitor as shown o...
-
This is an iPad Mini 1 VCC Main. If you have an iPad Mini 1 that has full shorted board to ground, these components will help you trace the ...
-
I have here Samsung J100ML/DS Shorted No Power. The solution may vary. Because we don't know what will be the faulty component/s. My me...
-
When I am repairing a unit with shorted board, I always connect it to power supply. There are 3 things I must check. (1) If it is full shor...
-
Here are the basic steps on how to bypas icloud on iPad 3 GSM. After removing or bypassing, the iPad 3 GSM will turn to iPad 3 WiFi. 1. Di...
-
Samsung S7392 that has a shorted board due to overcharging. The method I used is not very common. When you connect 1.3 voltage you must ex...
Blog Archive
- November (1)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (4)
- November (1)
- October (7)
- July (4)
- April (2)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- August (11)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- October (4)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- October (3)
- September (13)
- May (2)
- January (3)
- July (1)
- May (2)
Powered by Helplogger

0 comments:
Post a Comment