I receive this ASUS X453SA with no display after powering on. I decided to program first its bios. After reprogram the display screen blinks. I dismantle the LCD and check its circuit. I found 2 open fuse. Problem solved after replacing two fuses.
Trending Hot Topics
Featured Posts
Interesting Topics
Popular Posts
-
I personally tested this bios bin file on Acer Aspire ES1-432 with BOARD ID: DA0ZQFMB6F0 REV:F . DOWNLOAD DA0ZQFMB6F0 REV.F BIN
-
When I am repairing a unit with shorted board, I always connect it to power supply. There are 3 things I must check. (1) If it is full shor...
-
This is an iPad Mini 1 VCC Main. If you have an iPad Mini 1 that has full shorted board to ground, these components will help you trace the ...
-
Samsung i9152 shorted board and it doesn't power on. Probably due to over charging. The solution is just remove the capacitor as shown o...
-
Samsung S7392 that has a shorted board due to overcharging. The method I used is not very common. When you connect 1.3 voltage you must ex...
-
I have here laptop Acer ES1-431 with board id: DAZ8ADMB6D0 REV:D diagnosed as dead-short. First thing first, I carefully and slowly check ...
-
Board ID: ASUS X101CH MAIN BOARD REV. 2.3 DOWNLOAD ASUS X101CH Tested Bios Bin File
-
ASUS eeepc1025C REV1.2G BIOS dump ready for download. credits to the owner of this image DOWNLOAD ASUS eeepc1025C REV1.2G B...
-
I have here Samsung J100ML/DS Shorted No Power. The solution may vary. Because we don't know what will be the faulty component/s. My me...
Blog Archive
- November (1)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (4)
- November (1)
- October (7)
- July (4)
- April (2)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- August (11)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- October (4)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- October (3)
- September (13)
- May (2)
- January (3)
- July (1)
- May (2)
Powered by Helplogger



hello i have same problem with yours. May i ask if the case on the blinking on screen i sit continuously blinking with high brightness on ligh?
ReplyDelete