Samsung i9100 shorted solution is by removing the capacitor as shown on the image below. The capacitor is connected to positive with respect to ground. If this capacitors shorts, the unit will not power on.
Trending Hot Topics
Featured Posts
Interesting Topics
Popular Posts
-
I personally tested this bios bin file on Acer Aspire ES1-432 with BOARD ID: DA0ZQFMB6F0 REV:F . DOWNLOAD DA0ZQFMB6F0 REV.F BIN
-
When I am repairing a unit with shorted board, I always connect it to power supply. There are 3 things I must check. (1) If it is full shor...
-
Samsung S7392 that has a shorted board due to overcharging. The method I used is not very common. When you connect 1.3 voltage you must ex...
-
Board ID: ASUS X101CH MAIN BOARD REV. 2.3 DOWNLOAD ASUS X101CH Tested Bios Bin File
-
This is an iPad Mini 1 VCC Main. If you have an iPad Mini 1 that has full shorted board to ground, these components will help you trace the ...
-
I received this Toshiba Satellite C850 with no power, no light indicator. First I connected to 19v power supply to see the current readin...
-
I have here Samsung J100ML/DS Shorted No Power. The solution may vary. Because we don't know what will be the faulty component/s. My me...
-
This is the tested BIOS BIN if you encounter BIOS password on Toshiba Satellite C655D laptop. . Below are some of the laptop's board id ...
-
I have here laptop Acer ES1-431 with board id: DAZ8ADMB6D0 REV:D diagnosed as dead-short. First thing first, I carefully and slowly check ...
Blog Archive
- November (1)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (4)
- November (1)
- October (7)
- July (4)
- April (2)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- August (11)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- October (4)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- October (3)
- September (13)
- May (2)
- January (3)
- July (1)
- May (2)
Powered by Helplogger

0 comments:
Post a Comment